Corporate Service Positioning
The biggest difference between Kato and the container platform is the level of abstraction. The core abstraction of Kato is the application, which supports the full lifecycle management of the application. Users don’t need to learn container technology and use it more efficiently.
Kato Enterprise Services builds a business delivery process for enterprise applications on top of Kato, improves the efficiency of enterprise application delivery at the core, and supports various complex delivery processes:
- Internet company delivery process
- Enterprise software company delivery process
- Industry Cloud Delivery Process
- IT process for large enterprises and institutions
Kato Enterprise Service realizes the interconnection of enterprise applications, enterprise computing resources and tenants, and customizes the delivery process according to the delivery scenario.
Enterprise Service Scenario
Scenario 1: Enterprise Application SaaS Transformation
With the continuous development of society and commerce, more and more enterprise IT has begun to choose to replace the traditional “product” form with “services”, to more directly create and convey value for users, so as to gain future-oriented competitiveness. The same is true for software companies-from providing software products to providing software services, SaaS transformation has become the only way and the inevitable direction for the development of today’s software companies. The problem of personalized delivery requirements. These problems are not only the key points of “SaaS transformation”, but also the key points of enhancing the competitiveness of software companies.
- Application SaaS transformation (no or less modification of the original application)
- Delivery process design and implementation
- Support automated customer delivery
Scenario 2: Building an Enterprise Application Market
To build a proprietary enterprise application ecosystem, developers or software vendors can independently develop and sell applications, users select applications from the application market, purchase and pay on demand, and build an experience similar to the mobile App Store.
- Enterprise application market design plan
- Construction of enterprise application market (business process customization)
- Enterprise application market operation
Scenario 3: Complex Enterprise Application Delivery
Complex delivery scenarios will reduce delivery efficiency. Automated transformation can improve delivery efficiency and reduce delivery costs.
Complex delivery scenarios include:
- Multi-cloud management and delivery
- Hybrid cloud delivery
- Delivery in offline environment
- Private cloud delivery
- Remote custom development
- Cross-cloud applications and data migration
- Solution replication and delivery
- Design the delivery process according to the scenario
- Building an automated delivery system
- Assist customer delivery
Scenario 4: Industry Cloud Construction
Kato is a universal platform. As long as it combines industry applications and industry computing resources, an industry cloud can be quickly formed.
- Industry cloud construction plan
- Industry cloud construction (industry application migration/platform customization)
Scenario 5: The Legacy System Goes to the Cloud
There are a large number of old application systems in enterprises and institutions, with different development languages, different architectures, different operating systems, and independent installation and maintenance, resulting in high operation and maintenance costs, and migration to the cloud is also a big problem. Kato can migrate these legacy systems in a black box through the “non-intrusive architecture” to achieve unified management and operation and maintenance.
- Build an application management platform
- The legacy system is migrated online