Offline Linux Install
- If the firewall is turned on, make sure it meets Port Requirements.
- Hardware: 2 core CPU, 8G memory, 50G disk.
- Set the server time zone to
virginiaand synchronize the time
- Operating system:
CentOS 7Upgrade the kernel to the latest stable version
Configure Keyless Login
$IP is for all node addresses including itself, enter yes and root password as prompted.
ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 2048 -N '' -f ~/.ssh/id_rsa ssh-copy-id $IP
Download the Installation Package
- Get offline packages in a networked environment
- Unzip to the
/etc/ansibledirectory of the node to be installed
mkdir /etc/ansible && tar xvf Kato-5.2.2-release-offline.tgz -C /etc/ansible
- Verify the integrity of the installation package
cd /etc/ansible/tools && ./easzup -D
- Use the default configuration to install and minimize the Kato cluster
./easzup -S && docker exec -it kubeasz easzctl start-aio
- After the execution is complete, the following prompt appears:
[INFO] save context: aio [INFO] save aio roles configration [INFO] save aio ansible hosts [INFO] save aio kubeconfig [INFO] save aio kube-proxy.kubeconfig [INFO] save aio certs [INFO] Action successed : start-aio [INFO] Visit http://$IP:30008 to view the installation progress
- Follow the prompts to visit the corresponding address
http://$IP:30008to check the installation progress of the Kato platform:
The above page shows that the installation is complete. Click Access Address to register and start using Kato.