Kato One-click Online/Rollback
In the actual production environment, due to business upgrades, the code needs to be rolled back when there is an accident when the code goes online. Kato implements one-click rollback of the released version. For different business scenarios, the rollback function can be used to quickly apply the application when an accident occurs. Roll back to the previous version to reduce business losses; Kato supports one-click quick rollback of a single component in an application, and it also supports simultaneous rollback of multiple components in an application.
One-click Quick Rollback of Components
Quickly roll back components to any previously successfully built version
The deployed Nginx sample service component is built through a Docker image, and the image address is
- Modify the mirror name on the component build source page to
- Enter the container through Web terminal, and check the nginx version;
$ nginx -v nginx version: nginx/1.12.2
- Click View More Versions on the component overview page to view the history of previous builds;
- Click the rollback button to enter the rolling update process and roll back to any previous version.
Enter the container through Web terminal, check the nginx version, it has returned to the previous version
$ nginx -v nginx version: nginx/1.11.13
One-click Online/Rollback Based on Version Number
The following content is for the scenario where the application is upgraded and launched through the shared library
- Test the application in the test environment and publish it to the shared library after the test is completed,
- Install the application in a production environment with one click, as a production application,
- The simulation test environment application has been upgraded and republished to the shared library to define a new application version,
- Upgrade the production application in the production environment and simulate the rollback operation after the upgrade has problems.
Complete Release the application as an application template and have an application installed based on the sample application template
Simulate the code changes in the test environment, publish the application to the shared library again after building, and define the application version 2.0,
After the release is completed, the application upgrade interface in the production environment will prompt that the current application can be upgraded, click the upgrade button to upgrade,
- In the upgrade interface, check the Gridworkz Cloud Application Upgrade Record, click to view the component details, and click the rollback button to roll back the upgrade operation with one click.