Component Plugin Management
The component activation plug-in is an extension of the component management function, please refer to the document concept-plugin for the definition of the plug-in
Only the plug-ins installed under the current team can be activated by the component, so the plug-in usage process is:
- Add or install plugins in the team plugin management (installing an application from the application market will automatically add the plugins to the team)
- Self-developed plug-in needs to build and set configuration items
- Enter the component management-plugin page, select the required plugin to activate
- Set the memory allocation of the plugin
- Enter the plug-in configuration and make a reasonable configuration according to your needs
Currently Kato provides plug-ins for network management and performance analysis by default. Kato provides two plug-in reference documents by default:
Generally, components cannot install duplicate plug-ins of the same type.
Plug-in Properties Configuration
The configuration of the plug-in is dynamically rendered according to the configuration item definition of the plug-in. For example, a configuration item depends on the component port, then each port of the component in the configuration panel can define the value of the configuration item.
Detailed instructions refer to: plugin configuration item description